July 3, 2008

******Wanted****** Chinese Laundry Lady!

I'd rather scrub the tub or clean the toilet than do laundry!
I tend to put it off until I can't walk into my closet.
Most of my clothes are cold wash, gentle cycle & hang to dry......
Way to many steps for me!!
Not to mention that I have to fold, hang & put them away!!
My other bad habit is running a load & getting busy with another project......
Stinky ~~ Winky when I finally remember it.
Most of the time it has to be washed again:(
When I do get into the laundry groove I fold & make these nice neat stacks of clothes for my boys only to have them dump them into a big pile on their bedroom floor......I try not to go upstairs to their rooms very often.
I just get my panties into a twist when I do!!

I would much rather be having Fun in The Sun!!

I better get back to my piles!!


No comments:

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive