June 29, 2008

Dog Daze of Summer!


My dogs have a wonderful life!!

~Eat~Sleep~Play~Belly Rub~Walk~Back Scratch~

You can always count on them being happy to see you when you come in the front door!

Never mind that dog hair is a condiment at our house!!

Don't even think about wearing black clothes unless you have a lint brush close by!!

Daisy, Jaycee & Freckels are best freinds & get along better than my boys do!!

It's a good thing my sweet hubby is also a dog lover.

We share the bed with our furry friends!

It's truly a "Dogs Life" around here!!

Do you have a special pet in your life?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend!! You forgot to mention the dog hair we all sleep with! We do anyway.

I love the new pic at the top of your blog. 7 days till our road trip!

SK

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive