July 5, 2008

Food~Fun~Friends~Fireworks


We enjoyed many "F's" yesterday!!

I planned to get out my patriotic decorations, but always wait until the last minute....When I went up to the attic to get them.... Good 'ol Uncle Sam was all I found!!

We have all kinds of wooden stars, flags, firecrackers.... from our
"Home Grown Country Collectable"days!!

Better luck next year!!

We enjoyed some yummy Food on the Fourth with a few of our Fantastic Friends!!


Then we went to watch some Fabulous Fireworks!!


My "sweet hubby" grilled the burgers about an hour before our guests came over......We decided to try a trick we learned in the baseball concession stand. Mix warm water with some beef bullion, garlic salt, onion flakes & a little Soy sauce....put your hot off the grill hamburger patties in the crockpot.....pour mixture over the patties....when it's time to eat..... you have hot juicey meat ready to eat!!


2 comments:

tincanlily said...

It is nice to have a new blogger stop by. I love Cobblestone Farms, visits to her blog are very inspiring to me. I love the pictures of your flowers.
I will be back!
denise

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me - love to meet new people. You have a precious blog - love all your pics. Please stop by and see me again! Have a blessed week! Cathy

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive