December 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland!!

The weather man wasn't joking when he said an ice storm was coming our way!!
I will stock up & be ready next time with flashlight in hand!!
This is a picture right down the street from my house.
It's pretty to look at, but hard on the trees & power lines!!
I just noticed that the date is wrong on my camera!!
These are some shots on my patio. Burr~ doesn't it look cold!!

We had freezing rain on & off for a few days!!
Those spots are rain drops!!The boys thought the best part was not having school for 2 days!!
We lost power a few times, but luckily it came back on.
There are still a lot of homes in our town that are still in the dark.
Best wishes to them!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Brrrrr.. hope you all are staying warm and cozy. BE SAFE!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive