December 15, 2007

What Have We Done?!?

We might have a little less in our stockings on Christmas morning this year!!

My "sweet hubby" & I pretty much lost our minds Friday evening!!
Daisy is ~sniffing~ out the newest member of our family!!
We are pleased to Introduce:
"Sir Freckles of Ashebury"
Freckles for short!

Boy, will I have some fun Blog shots to share now!!

Can you tell that I am pretty much over the whole bird drama thing!!

I'm afraid that this little guy is going to be a huge distraction to my list of holiday shores!! Yikes!!


1 comment:

Little Town Big Life said...

Wow, how cute!! That little guy is worth less in the stockings in my book. Cause he's a "gift" that will stay every day of the year!!!

Hug him for me!!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive