December 12, 2007

~~Pets Gone Wild~~

Doesn't Bert look GUILTY???
I think this is when they were planning the big attack!! Jaycee must have been the look~out guy!!
When I got home from work today, there were yellow feathers on the floor in the livingroom. The above 3 animals ( I am not calling them pets at the moment, I just need a little time.) were acting very guilty. One quick check of my bird cage confirmed my worst fear.......I am greiving the loss of one of my sweet canaries.....
This is one of my lifes bitter apples!!!:(

1 comment:

Little Town Big Life said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your canaries, and of the "attack" of the animals. Perhaps they were just playing??? I'm sure that's what they would say. Just tell them no treats in their stockings!!!

Honestly tho, they are soooo cute, it must be hard to stay mad for a long, long time.

My nephew's dog did away with his new ferret a few weeks back. Even tho his mom ( my sis ) was rather relieved at not having the ferret, it made him terribly sad. And it's never easy to understand the "call of the wild".

BTW---your home looks lovely.

And, regarding the ice storm---we were without electric from Sun am til today (wed), and many here in town will be without a few more days!!! Good ole Mother Nature sure knows how to slow us down!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive