December 5, 2008

A Little Girly Tree!!

I've always been a bit of a "girly girl"...so that being said
the thing that I missed most about not having girls was all the pretty pink girly stuff that I could have gotten over the years instead of all the boyish colors!!
Well... I decided to foofy me up a "Girly Christmas Tree" to put on my counter at work!!
I chose a pretty lime green & pink theme!!
Hobby Lobby has some of the cutiest little decorations & the most amazing selection of ribbon.

I got this little tree for half price...a mere $4.00.
The ornaments & ribbon were also on sale!!
I used colored paper clips to hang the little balls...& dabbed a little glue on the tree tips & sprinkeled a little silver glitter to make it shine!!
Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive