November 30, 2008

Ready~Set~Go!!

Ready or Not Christmas is only 25 days away!!
I'm leaning more on the Not side of it!!
Don't get me wrong...I love Christmas.
The celebration of our Saviors birth~the music
~the lights~the holiday TV shows~& much more!!
What I don't like is the STRESS of trying to cram what feels like a years worth of shopping...cooking...gift wrapping & much more into less than a month!!

Did I mention the baking?? I got side tracked & forgot to get a pic of the finished cupcakes!!

They were tastey!

P.S. Hey Blogging Buddies...I'm back!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey girl, welcome back! So glad to hear from you & see you have a new post on your blog, you've been missed! Hope to hear from you again real soon. Have a great week!
Cousin,
Carol

Stacey said...

Oh, it's party time!! Cheryl's back!! Now keep it up.

By the way, I liked the picture of you that I posted.

Little Town Big Life said...

Welcome back!!!


I absolutely LOVE the new background. I so need a tutorial on that!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive