August 2, 2008

Fun in the Sun?!?

We went to White Water yesterday.....Oh my...my!!!
When the boys were little we had Zoo passes...White Water passes...etc...Now it is no small miracle to get all four of us at the same place at the same time!!
Anyway, we met some family there to help celebrate one of our nieces 16th B-day!!
As I was floating down the Lazy River, while the rest of the family was waiting in long hot lines...I started reflecting on the many interesting sights & sounds around me!!
Sorry if I offend anyone !!
There is the "Pre~Madonna Momma" with the perfect hair...tan & figure(including boob job)!!
Then you've got the way to "big" for his swim trunks middle aged man with the tatoo from Hades that would scare some adults not to mention most small children!!
There are the "horny teenagers"...that are stuck in a lip~lock fixing to do who knows what!!
Then you've got the lady that is still wearing her bikini from the '80's...but it's just a tad to small to keep all of her...so called
"baby fat" tucked in!!
Then there are all of those precious children that are just having "fun in the sun"....witch would be just fine if they wouldn't splash me in the face and scream in my ears as they swim by...almost knocking me off of my floatation device !!
I saw more blubber, cleavage, tatoos, & assorted piercings than I ever care to see again in my lifetime!!
Just one more thing!!
You pay to get in... (witch is way too much$$)
They charge you $5.00 to park...$5.00 to check in your cooler ...& $8.00 to rent a water tube.
I guess time spent with family is supposed to be priceless!...Right?
Ok...I feel much better getting that out of my system!!!
Thanks for letting me vent!!

4 comments:

Picket said...

Morning friend! I loved your description of the 'scenery'! lol lol Things really have changed since all our kids were little! The prices are just so outrageous it is hard for a family to enjoy things! Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day1

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical!!

Stacey :)

Anonymous said...

Never been to White Water...don't think I'll be going anytime soon after that description! You are too funny!

Missie said...

You have just described why I haven't taken the kids to White Water yet. However, we had a lady show up at our neighborhood pool in a bikini 8+ months pregnant! Even the teenagers were whispering their disgust!

Missie

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive