July 31, 2008

Poka Dot Fun & M&M's


When we were on vacation I found a really cute platter with red poka dots!! The only problem was it cost way too much $$.
When we got back from vacation; my MIL & I went to a ceramic store & I painted a bowl & a platter for less than it would've cost to buy just the platter !!

Pretty cute stuff!!

Have you ever seen these retro M&M bags??


These are our modern day M&M bags!!


I bought over ten pounds of M&M's to put in my apothacary jar!!


I think that these are all very "happy" colors!!

3 comments:

Missie said...

Very cute platter and bowl! I love the M&M's display. I don't think I could put 10 pounds out because I know I could eat 10 pounds of M&M's! I hope you have had a good summer. See you soon!

Missie

tincanlily said...

You did a great job with the platter and bowl! I am into bright colors right now. The M&M's would not last too long in our house!
Take care, denise

cherry said...

Hi there! YOur name popped out at me at "from behind a picket fence" do you pronounce your name like the fruit? My name is Cherry with two r's and I do. I love your pottery with the polka dots. YOur Airondack bench came out beaufiul...that is what i want to paint mine. Red is my fave color. I will be back to visit...looks like we have similiar tastes. cherry

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive