August 18, 2008

Just a little project!!

Well....my college boy started class today!!
I'm missing him something awful....I won't be wearing any mascara for a few days....cause I just seem to keep crying it off!!

I've decided (with the advice of my sweet hubby) that I'm gonna need to keep busy doing more projects!!
I'm thinking that he's thinking projects will be cheaper than therapy!!
I've had this big Ball jar for several years.
I used to keep it at work with candy in it....but it took up to much space!!
I decided to make a candle thingy out of it!!
I found these neat glass drops....they kinda look like marbles....bought a candle....put it all together & this is what I got!!

I guess you could say that this is one of my "therapy projects"!!

3 comments:

tincanlily said...

Simply stated, I like it!
denise

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Cute project Chery - and I know what you mean about that cryin' - your baby went to college and mine started Kindergarten. So I feel your pain, ha ha. Hope he has a great year at school. Best wishes to you, Cathy

Anonymous said...

I always thought that maybe when the kids graduated from h.s. I'd stop the worrying about their safety, happiness and lives in general. Well, as I've learned being a parent means we never stop worrying about them no matter how old they are. And, the goodbyes are always sad...but I look forward to every hello hug!!

Love your project!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive