July 15, 2008

More Vacation Photos!

I've been going to the Ozarks on vacation since I was a little girl.
I'm still amazed at It's natural beauty.

There seems to be rain almost everyday!!
That makes the flowers very happy!!

My "sweet hubby" & our friend Paul!!
We had just hiked up this beautiful path & went inside one of the lodges. I think that "big" animal is really holding them up while they catch their breath!!

This is just one of the "beautiful" water falls at Big Cedar.

Everywhere you look there are amazing plants. It made me want to go home & re-do all of my plant containers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures! Is it just my computer being uncooperative this morning? Hey, did you see the visitor counter? You have a lot of bloggy visitors!!

Stacey :)

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive