April 9, 2008

Shop 'til You Drop!!

If you haven't gotten away with any of your girl friends, you've gotta make the time for it!!
I had the privilage of going to Canton, Texas with 2 of my favorite gal~pals!!
1) We each have boys.
2) All 3 of us have a son that's a senior.
3) Our sons are going to the same college next year.
4) We love to shop!
5) We have similar taste in decorating!
6) We enjoy a good decorating magazine!
7) We can't wait to set out flowers in the spring!
8) We share the same faith.
9) We all have great hubby's that let us go shopping! Thanks guys!!
10)We are destined to have fun when we get together!!

Cynthia found this cute little red wagon at Canton for just $12.50
We hit some neat shops in McKinny,TX.
Cynthia & I took a little break on this cute bench!! I loved this Hen sign!!
We asked these little old men that were waiting on thier wives to snap a picture of us. I'm the 'frumpy' one in the middle!!
The only thing we were a bit short on was time & money!!

Thanks friends for the fun weekend!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I wanna go back!

Love ya,

Stacey :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want to go, too!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!