March 22, 2008

Road Trip!!

Freckels & his people family went to Arkansas to see his cousins!!
Rudy, Freckles, & Otis chased each other & played until they collapsed on the couch!!
What a life!! Eat, Drink & be Lazy!!
Don't worry! The dishwasher sterilizes the dishes.
Freckels learned a new trick!
Just kidding!!
He got scolded after I took this picture!!
John helped his brother Steve build a pond. I think that it really turned out great!! I enjoyed just spending time with my sister in-law Lisa & neices!!
I'd say that our Spring Break was a success!!

1 comment:

Little Town Big Life said...

I love the pics of the "cousins"!! Especially the one of Freckles learning to do dishes--prewash maybe???

Looks like you had a fabo time!!

And now, back to the grind!!!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive