November 12, 2007

Boring Cabinets!!

I'm lucky to have more than 50 cabinets in my kitchen. Pretty amazing!! Can you believe that I have stuff in every one of them?? We have lived in this house almost 5 years. I decided that all of those "boring" kitchen cabinets needed a little "punch"!! We found the knobs that we liked at Lowes. But, 50+ knobs were going to cost a small fortune!! We turned to the internet. Don't you just love the endless shopping opportunity that the Web provides!! We found a site that had the same exact knobs that Lowes had at a much lower price. Yippy!! My sweet hubby started drilling the holes last evening. I'll show you some after shots later this week!!
Enjoy your Monday!!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your blog through Cherry Hill Cottage. Isn't it amazing what a major difference a simple thing can make. Kudos on the savings too. Always a major plus.
Teresa

Jill said...

50 cabinets! Oh, how I would love that. Can't wait to see the photos.

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Hi Chery, thanks for stopping by my blog. . . so, of course, I wanted to check out your blog too!! Nice blog Chery. We built our current home about 6 years ago too and purchased our knobs for the cupboards on-line as well. Back then our dollars were worth a bit more in Canada, so I remember that's where we ordered them from. Such a better price than at The Home Depot, or Lowes, that's for sure.

Blessings,

Sher from Sher's Creative Expressions

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive