October 14, 2007

Looking Good!!!



When I got home from work on Friday my sweet hubby had started this nifty project!! We had a low spot on our little sidewalk & when it rained sludge collected & made a slippery spot. After a few close calls & some pretty awesome skid markes; my hubby decided to glue some brick pavers on the low spot. That was a "great" idea, but it looked a little unfinished next to the plain old concret on either side of the pavers. So, being the creative fellow that he is, he sponged a faux brick design. I touched it up with some brickish looking colors & voila~~We've got this "cute" brickish looking sidewalk!!

1 comment:

Little Town Big Life said...

Chery
Thanks for the comment about my little Hank!! I didn't think I was ready to be g'ma (he calls me ya ya), even tho my kids are old enough to be parents (27), but now I couldn't be happier!!!

Yes, 15, count em, 15 years with the school!! I was only going to work a year or two--duh!!! But, the people are great & until I win the lottery in a big way, guess I'm stuck!!!

Have a great week!

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive