October 28, 2007

Fall Pumpkin Carving Party!!


Time spent with friends are little slices of my lifes sweetest apples!!

The boys really got into their pumpkin carving!!



That hairy thing in between my legs is Jaycee. She has to be in the big middle of everything I do. (Look at my dirty foot!! Ick!! I don't like shoes!!)
Look at those awesome Jack-O-Lanterns!!


Gotta love Fall!! We've spent almost every spare minute working outside this past week enjoying the awesome Fall weather. We had a pumpkin carving party with some of our friends this weekend. Fun!! Fun!!







2 comments:

Little Town Big Life said...

Now that is one great idea!!! A pumpkin carving get together with friends!! I love it!!

I'm stealing that for next year at my house!!!!!

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm even loving that you have on LONG SLEEVES and look to be a little chilly. If we had pumpkin carving here, we'd be sweating.

Friends that have dropped in to take a peek!!

Music to my ears!!!


Blog Archive